Yesterday I read the news that the iPhone 5, which says that Apple has tested three prototype iPhone 5 with a slider model. I'm always interested in Apple products and we expect the iPhone 5, so when the news came, I read with care.
At the beginning I trusted this news because I saw the photo, which showed the iPhone with slide-out physical keyboard. As we all know, Apple released the iPhone will never slide-out keyboard, and this picture seemed to be no trace of the PS.
This article is also said that there would be a big difference between the iPhone, a new generation of iPhone and the current 4, 5 only to promote the battery of the iPhone, a faster processor and more memory there is. And the iPhone may be higher than the 5-pixel camera, which is 8 megapixels.
After the news broke, many people expressed their opinions. Some people thought it might be improved for the iPhone 5, but many were dissatisfied with this design because they thought the idea of a physical sliding keyboard for the iPhone was stupid. As a matter of fact that the new iPhone has a phone with 5 slide-out physical keyboard seems to be incompatible with the love of Apple. Apple still insists on the phone with multi-touch screen virtual keyboard. So I started to become suspicious of these new and I wanted to prove whether the news was a fact or just a rumor.
My efforts were not in vain, I found some useful news on a website which published an article on November 19, 2010. It introduced a new mounting accessories for the iPhone 4 The accessory is called friend material revealed by BoxWave Keyboard, which can turn your iPhone into a 4 slider phone. It provides a sliding QWERTY keyboard and it fits perfectly the iPhone, even the camera, volume rocker and the other cuts.
This keyboard boyfriend event includes a USB cable for charging. Its battery lasts about 45 days. In this case, the iPhone 4 could be modified QWERTY keyboard into the fashion phone and will be easy to use. The number keys are separated from the letter keys and the function ignores the problems that some other cases, and sometimes fall. When separated, the iPhone gets a touchscreen phone without charge. But every coin has two sides. If you use the physical keyboard, you may lose the functionality of automatic correction with IOS. And the volume and weight of your iPhone 4 will be added.
I write this because I want to prove that this news is a false rumor and comfort for iPhone fans, you can forget the rumor and keyboards silly, this graceful and elegant iPhone will not change!
At the beginning I trusted this news because I saw the photo, which showed the iPhone with slide-out physical keyboard. As we all know, Apple released the iPhone will never slide-out keyboard, and this picture seemed to be no trace of the PS.
This article is also said that there would be a big difference between the iPhone, a new generation of iPhone and the current 4, 5 only to promote the battery of the iPhone, a faster processor and more memory there is. And the iPhone may be higher than the 5-pixel camera, which is 8 megapixels.
After the news broke, many people expressed their opinions. Some people thought it might be improved for the iPhone 5, but many were dissatisfied with this design because they thought the idea of a physical sliding keyboard for the iPhone was stupid. As a matter of fact that the new iPhone has a phone with 5 slide-out physical keyboard seems to be incompatible with the love of Apple. Apple still insists on the phone with multi-touch screen virtual keyboard. So I started to become suspicious of these new and I wanted to prove whether the news was a fact or just a rumor.
My efforts were not in vain, I found some useful news on a website which published an article on November 19, 2010. It introduced a new mounting accessories for the iPhone 4 The accessory is called friend material revealed by BoxWave Keyboard, which can turn your iPhone into a 4 slider phone. It provides a sliding QWERTY keyboard and it fits perfectly the iPhone, even the camera, volume rocker and the other cuts.
This keyboard boyfriend event includes a USB cable for charging. Its battery lasts about 45 days. In this case, the iPhone 4 could be modified QWERTY keyboard into the fashion phone and will be easy to use. The number keys are separated from the letter keys and the function ignores the problems that some other cases, and sometimes fall. When separated, the iPhone gets a touchscreen phone without charge. But every coin has two sides. If you use the physical keyboard, you may lose the functionality of automatic correction with IOS. And the volume and weight of your iPhone 4 will be added.
I write this because I want to prove that this news is a false rumor and comfort for iPhone fans, you can forget the rumor and keyboards silly, this graceful and elegant iPhone will not change!
No comments:
Post a Comment